For us at Rifugio Seremus nothing is more important than the well-being of our guests.
Although the situation in Tuscany is under control since some time now, we think serenity is the first ingredient of a happy holiday 😀
For this reason, we would like to reassure our guests about health safety standards:
* We are lucky to live in a place protected by hectares of woods, with large individual spaces at our disposal. The apartments are all independent, the common areas are reduced to the breakfast terrace and the area around the bio lake. All are open areas, where it is easy and natural to keep the « right distances ».
* We are informed and trained regarding the behavior to be followed and the measures to be implemented in the event that a person presents fever and symptoms of respiratory infection
* The apartments, with the relative keys, are sanitized, as well as cleaned, before welcoming each new guest. In addition, at least 24 hours elapse between the end of the stay of guests of a specific accommodation and the entry of subsequent guests.
* For guests who request it, we can provide disposable masks and hand sanitizer gel at any moment.
BREAKFAST AND FOOD IN GENERAL
* The tables are positioned so that guests are at least one meter apart, except for families or people who share the same accommodation.
* Food is administered with table service. All dishes, cutlery and glasses are washed and disinfected in the dishwasher, including unused ones.